What it Means to be Running to a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Management process performed at an optimal level
- Best practices are in full use
- Aligned with the organizational strategic plan and personnel
- Managing IT as a business
- All key threats have been identified
- End-to-end testing of BCP not completed
- BCP updates are a core part of CM or Risk Management
How to Start Flying to a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Develop ITBM Capability across the enterprise
- Complete end-to-end vulnerability assessment
- Measure the impact of the BCP on the overall organization
Bookmark this page to quickly access your results any time!
Sign up and Stay in the Know!
Sign up for the Cask newsletter, and get expertise delivered.
Request a complimentary consultation from Cask.
Cask expertise, on tap, to understand and align to your unique challenges and desired outcomes. Our team will contact you to better understand your needs and set up a meeting with Cask advisors, aligned to your goals.