What it Means to be Walking to a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Strategic approach in place
- Well defined processes
- Supported by a specific and highly trained team
- Ability to analyze trends and predict problems
- Still fighting fires instead of preventing them
- No traction within the organization
- Some key threats still need to be identified
How to Start Running to a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Consolidate BCP processes into a single approach
- Gain larger exposure to overall Enterprise
- Consolidate key threats into single repository
Bookmark this page to quickly access your results any time!
Next Phases of the Business Continuity Maturity Model
What it Means to be Running to a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Management process performed at an optimal level
- Best practices are in full use
- Aligned with the organizational strategic plan and personnel
- Managing IT as a business
- All key threats have been identified
- End-to-end testing of BCP not completed
- BCP updates are a core part of CM or Risk Management
How to Start Flying to a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Develop ITBM Capability across the enterprise
- Complete end-to-end vulnerability assessment
- Measure the impact of the BCP on the overall organization
Sign up and Stay in the Know!
Sign up for the Cask newsletter, and get expertise delivered.
Request a complimentary consultation from Cask.
Cask expertise, on tap, to understand and align to your unique challenges and desired outcomes. Our team will contact you to better understand your needs and set up a meeting with Cask advisors, aligned to your goals.