The California Public Sector CIO Academy is the premier leadership event for California's senior level technology executives to improve their management and business skills and to develop IT leaders of
The California Public Sector CIO Academy is the premier leadership event for California’s senior level technology executives to improve their management and business skills and to develop IT leaders of the future. The purpose of this invitation-only event is to foster discussion and dialogue on what it means to be a successful CIO in the public sector and how to use IT as a strategic tool. This event is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for government and industry executives to collaborate and address the most important policy, management and leadership issues surrounding the future of digital government and the evolving role of the public-sector CIO.
- Juggling Services and Personal Privacy
- Building the Workforce of Tomorrow
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now…
- How to Create and Maintain a High-Performance Culture
- Tips for Great Vendor Relationships
- Got Risk?
- The Evolution of the “Modern CIO”
- It’s Not What You Say, It’s What They Hear
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Do You Have the Business Support You Need?
- The Right Chemistry
- The “Modern CIO” Playbook
- The Privacy Tightrope
- Great Leaders are Great Facilitators
- The IT Circle of Life: From Service Provision to Strategic Partnership
- The Rise of Disruption
- Making the Case
- WANTED: More IT Leaders Under 40
february 5 (Wednesday) - 6 (Thursday)
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
1230 J Street