Required Property Management Capabilities
Turn your asset management task over to Cask so you can get back to more pressing matters.
Cask can help you establish and automate all processes necessary to meet the required capabilities of Federal property and asset management.
• End-to-end integrated logistics support for information technology hardware and software throughout the asset management lifecycle.
• CMDB support functions, including property activities in the Defense Property Accountability System and any Configuration Management Database.
• Supply chain and warehouse management consulting services to ensure operations are well documented in standard operating procedures
• Implement industry best practices into daily sustainable operations
• Cask-owned warehouse space, compliant with facility clearance requirements, is available for organizations to transition to a warehouse-as-a-service model.
• Asset Lifecycle Management support
Cask Meets Special Requirements for Clearance
Many government projects, particularly in the areas of defense and cybersecurity, require outside vendors to carry certain credentials in order to access classified information.
Cask artisan engineers & advisors bring specialized expertise along with the necessary security clearance requirements, up to and including:
Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS /SCI)
Active SCI-eligible Top Secret Facility Clearance.
The proper credentials to access classified information
Secure, Modern & Experienced
Start your transformation today.
Cask expertise, on tap, to understand and align to your unique challenges and desired outcomes. Our team will contact you to better understand your needs and set up a meeting with Cask advisors, aligned to your goals.