A Governance framework aligns strategy, delivery and operations to successfully manage and increase the value of ServiceNow.
Platform Governance supports collaboration across business and technology dimensions, provides visibility across the demand to delivery lifecycle and ensures the right information is available to the right decision maker at the right time.
What Governance Does
- Aligns vision with organizational goals
- Creates a structure to standardize future development
- Provides a framework that can scale to support enterprise-wide growth
- Holds stakeholders accountable to deliver value to the enterprise and supports their ability to do that
Why It Matters
- Enables the transition to an enterprise-platform model from an application-centric approach
- Supports transformation across people, process and technology
- Manages demand effectively, while delivering solutions faster, improving quality and performance and decreasing costs
- Facilitates communication and engagement with the right people at the right time
Why it Helps
- Increases velocity of decision-making
- Aligns priorities with Business Strategy
- Ensures consistent delivery of ServiceNow enabled capabilities
- Measures the impact and effectiveness of services, processes and solutions
Why Strategy is Critical
It’s critical to develop a long-term strategy to prioritize demand based on the needs of the business, while measuring the effectiveness, navigating the potential obstacles and ensuring a viable, healthy and sustainable platform.
Cask collaborates with companies around the world to enable a governance structure that provides a strategy that creates long term stability and value across the organization to ensure success.
If you want to assess your Platform Governance maturity, based on the 7 dimensions of Platform Governance, click here.
Senior Director, Strategy and Innovation at Cask
With over 20 years experience driving digital transformation, Stephanie provides thought leadership and accelerates innovation for our clients across the enterprise. As an Emmy Award winning designer and creative thinker, she brings a passion for creating world class consumer grade experiences with sound business savvy, exceptional leadership skills and organizational change management to ensure rapid adoption of transformational initiatives.