Your Guide to Prioritizing Business Goals with ITBM
Gain Visibility and Transparency into IT Demand
The 3 critical questions to ask when aligning demand and resource to business priorities are as follows:
- What is IT working on?
- What should It be working on?
- Do we have the resources we need?
Shifting priorities and a lack of a holistic picture into demand can make it feel impossible to communicate effectively about when the business is going to get what they need and what it will cost them. The solution is greater visibility into IT Demand and transparency of associated costs. This is the only way to ensure timely delivery aligned to business-prioritized outcomes.
We will be looking at the full picture of Demand as it relates to people, process, and technology in order to get and keep focus on value delivery. Cask’s unique approach helps clients achieve foundational visibility and shared transparency between IT & business stakeholders, elevating conversations & decision-making.
In this eBook, you will learn how to:
- Reduce resource conflicts & reactive impacts
- Increase visibility into all demand and associated costs
- Empower IT to hold the business accountable for prioritizing demand
- Enable productive conversation between IT & business stakeholders
- Ensure that resources are aligned to the highest value work for your business
Cask can help you with all of your ITBM questions and concerns. Contact us today: email@example.com
Manage Shifting Priorities TODAY
One step closer to transforming your CSM!