Helps municipality citizens and patients digitally use the web to register for appointments.
HealthBook can be used in many different scenarios, but is ideal in times of emergency response and crisis:
- Enables an organization to quickly enable nurses to triage patients or for the public to self assess prior to scheduling appointments for testing or related care.
- Provides a robust way to manage and report on the appointments booked.
HealthBook Key Features
Allows users to answer questions, register, search for appointments by location and time, and schedule their appointments.
- Enables private (i.e with Nurses or 211) or public triaging of patients based on configurable questions and decision trees
- Configurable alerts can be presented on the portal to highlight any important information for triage or public purposes
- Collect information about the employee, patient or citizens quickly, which can be configured based on requirements and any associated privacy restrictions
- Set multiple locations and different time windows to book appointments
- Add new appointments on the fly to support demand
- Quickly remove any PII or PHI information that is required to support medical issues (i.e. testing)
- No-show and other appointment related reporting
HealthBook Deployment Kit
Deploy the Cask HealthBook Application yourself and start rapidly booking and managing appointments.
Our DIY Kit includes:
- Configuration Guide
- Installation Guide
Let’s Get in Touch
Start your transformation today.
HealthBook Success Story: City of Los Angeles
Helping Los Angeles’ Most Vulnerable Citizens
We developed, tested, and launched a rapid scheduling application to support drive-thru testing for COVID-19 in four locations across Los Angeles, which will be expanded over time as more testing kits become available.
*Cask is providing the application free to customers for a limited time to support the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Request a complimentary consultation from Cask.
Cask expertise, on tap, to understand and align to your unique challenges and desired outcomes. Our team will contact you to better understand your needs and set up a meeting with Cask advisors, aligned to your goals.