Modern organizations pursue digital transformation with the ServiceNow platform at an increasing rate, often using a ServiceNow Elite Partner to guide their way. And it’s no wonder that companies turn to ServiceNow—doing business on the ServiceNow platform gets results that propels the organization forward.
But in an economic climate where spending is scrutinized, business leaders feel the pressure to maximize the dollars they’re spending on ServiceNow. Organizations can do so by signing on with a ServiceNow Elite Partner that is aligned with their business needs.
To fully realize the potential of the ServiceNow platform, it’s essential to work with a partner who fully understands the tool and has the right expertise to support your organization’s goals.
In this article, we’ll explore what a ServiceNow Elite Partner is and how they can help you maximize your platform investment by designing sustainable technology strategies, accelerating your digital transformation, providing implementation guidance, creating customized solutions, and providing ongoing support to the platform.
What Is a ServiceNow Elite Partner?
Within its partner ecosystem, ServiceNow has divided its partners into five different tiers based on certifications, experience, skills, and the expanse of the regions in which they function. Within the ServiceNow ecosystem, here are the five different tiers within the partner program:
- Registered Partners are new to ServiceNow and have not yet achieved measurable activity or certifications.
- Specialist Partners provide specialized skills in one or more ServiceNow products.
- Premier Partners provide specialized support in four or fewer ServiceNow products in several different regions.
- Elite Partners are providers that demonstrate expertise in five or more ServiceNow products across information technology (IT), employee experience, and customer service workflows—and are established in several different regions.
- Finally, Global Elite Partners have seasoned industry expertise, digital transformation skills, global scale, and a CEO-level commitment to ServiceNow practice.
Choosing the right partner level should be determined by your organization’s resources and goals. If you are an enterprise-level organization or a business with complex processes, then an Elite partner will be your best option for implementation and support.
While lower-tier partners can support smaller organizations with less robust processes, both the ServiceNow Elite and Global Elite Partners tiers offer the greatest depth in enterprise-scale implementations and the broadest diversity in implementation experience while routinely achieving exceptional customer satisfaction scores.
Elite partners attain multiple product line achievements (PLA) in areas such as IT Service Management, IT Asset Management, Customer Service Management, HR Service Delivery, and more.
How A ServiceNow Elite Partner Extends ServiceNow Value
How can an Elite Partner deliver increased value for your organization? Let’s discuss five ways the right Elite Partner can help organizations across industries maximize the value of their ServiceNow investment.
1. Designing Sustainable Enterprise Technology Strategies
What guided your decision to invest in the ServiceNow platform? In this ever-evolving landscape of change, you are likely facing digital transformation challenges such as …
- A changing business model
- An increased volume of digital data
- Complex regulation changes
Facing these challenges, companies seek sustainable strategies that can lead them through this transition phase and help them build a strong foundation for their organizational goals and processes.
This is where a ServiceNow Elite Partner comes in. An Elite partner is uniquely qualified to offer innovative solutions for these challenges based on their deep and lengthy experience in providing solutions that help organizations transform. The certifications and extensive background of Elite partners guide them as they design a framework that proactively anticipates your organizational needs and improves your customers’ experience.
An Elite partner …
- Comes with vast experiences in a variety of verticals
- Understands common roadblocks
- Focuses on scalable growth that is sustainable over time
Rather than wasting valuable time and labor resources trying to navigate the complexities of modernizing your business, empower your stakeholders and employees with a team of professionals who can offer proven solutions and strategies to your business challenges.
2. Accelerate Your Enterprise’s Digital Transformation
One of the most powerful ways to maximize your ServiceNow value is to get the platform up and running as soon as possible using the strategies you’ve developed. If you’ve chosen to work with an Elite partner, you can be reassured that you have teamed up with individuals who have a thorough understanding of and extensive experience with the platform.
An Elite partner recognizes that customer success is based on how quickly they start experiencing true value. Here are a few of the approaches an Elite Partner can implement to accelerate your time to value (TTV):
- Apply Design and Implementation Best Practices: ServiceNow Elite Partners have a proven track record of successful implementations. Applying best practices in your product development and application, Elite Partners customize and brand the platform in a scalable timeframe that increases internal stakeholder buy-in and improves the customer experience.
- Streamline Communication and Coordination: ServiceNow Elite Partners enhance the collaboration between your team and the implementation team with the speed, agility, and transparency your organization requires, helping to solve complex issues and ensuring a smoother implementation process.
- Minimize Disruption: ServiceNow Elite Partners understand the importance of change management in any implementation. They can help you plan and execute an implementation strategy that minimizes the impact on your organization, mitigates risk, and eliminates process roadblocks.
- Leverage Additional Resources: ServiceNow Elite Partners often have access to additional resources that can help speed up implementation. This may include technical specialists—including engineers and developers—as well as integration services.
No matter your industry—from healthcare to human resources—the right Elite partner will guide you through the design and implementation process as smoothly as possible, eliminating unnecessary steps and providing real solutions that will help you get to value more quickly, allowing you to thrive and grow.
3. Providing Implementation Guidance that Leads to Real Change
Ninety percent of companies fail to create a strategic plan. If so many organizations are leaving out this vital step in their business, how can they initiate change? Utilizing the services of a ServiceNow Elite Partner can provide peace of mind that you’re relying on expert guidance and support. Your partner can leverage the platform to help you drive change in the following ways:
- Improve Operational Efficiencies: Your investment in the ServiceNow platform indicates you’re ready for change. If you’re working to fix one of the common digital transformation challenges listed above, you’re looking to improve operational efficiencies. An Elite partner’s familiarity with the powerful tools and features of the platform can help you improve operational efficiencies throughout the organization.
- Reduce Employee Churn: Employees who work in a high-stress, low-functioning environment are leaving organizations at an alarming rate. An Elite partner is human-centric, helping your organization make changes that alleviate workloads, streamline processes, and increase resources for your team members. Employees that are provided with real solutions are far less likely to leave an organization that supports them in their efforts.
- Reduce Overhead: A qualified Elite partner can offer automation solutions that reduce costs and overall spend for the organization. They are also trained to recognize potential savings solutions through other features offered on the platform.
- Increase Competitive Advantage: One way you can stand out from your competitors is through digital transformation solutions that minimize risk and improve the customer experience. An Elite partner can suggest changes to your processes to help you improve your position in your industry and increase your competitive advantage.
The right changes in your organization can lead to new customers, happier employees, more efficient processes, and an increase in your bottom line. Take the guesswork out of these strategies by selecting the right ServiceNow Elite Partner.
4. Customizing Unique ServiceNow Solutions
With more than 6,900 worldwide organizations utilizing ServiceNow—including nearly 80 percent of organizations on the Fortune 500 list—ServiceNow Elite Partners are able to create customized solutions for any business’s unique needs and requirements.
Elite Partners understand that a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every organization, and they have the expertise to design, build, and implement tailored solutions that fit your organization.
Whether you’re looking for enhanced automation or improved customer success with your build, here are some specific steps ServiceNow Elite Partners follow to help organizations meet their unique needs:
- In-Depth Assessment: ServiceNow experts will conduct an in-depth assessment of your organization to understand your specific requirements and goals. This information will be used to create a customized strategy that meets your specific needs.
- Design and Implementation: Elite Partners can design and build a system solution that fits your specific requirements. They will work with you to ensure that the application meets your needs, integrates with your existing systems, and provides the results you’re looking for.
- Tailored Training: ServiceNow experts can provide tailored training that is specific to your organization’s needs. This training will ensure that your team is fully equipped to use ServiceNow effectively and that you’re getting the most out of your investment in the long term.
- Managed Services: ServiceNow Elite Partners often provide ongoing services and managed services after implementation. This provides flexible support with a “best fit” solution to accelerate operational success and achieve your organization’s goals.
If you need a solution that integrates with existing systems, a customized user interface to improve customer experience, a customer service management tool, IT operations management, or tailored ServiceNow expert training, ServiceNow Elite Partners are qualified to help.
5. Future-Proofing Your Investment
ServiceNow capabilities will continue to grow in number and improve as ServiceNow’s popularity grows; recent numbers show ServiceNow subscriptions are growing at a rate of around 20 percent each year.
To prepare for the continual growth of products and features within ServiceNow, it has never been more important to find a partner that can help you prepare for those changes. A ServiceNow Elite Partner can help you future-proof your investment in ServiceNow by ensuring your organization stays ahead of the curve and continues to reap the benefits of the latest Now Platform upgrades for years to come.
Here’s how ServiceNow Elite Partners can help future-proof your investment:
- Ongoing Maintenance: Elite Partners have a deep understanding of the platform and can provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that your ServiceNow instance is running smoothly. They can also help you with upgrades, ensuring that your ServiceNow instance is up to date and that you’re taking advantage of the latest features.
- Performance Optimization: ServiceNow is a complex platform, and it’s important to ensure that your instance is performing at the level you deserve. Elite Partners can help you optimize your ServiceNow product, ensuring that it continues to deliver the results you expect in the time to come.
- Training and Service Management: With ongoing training and education from a team of experts, you can ensure your team is fully equipped to use ServiceNow effectively, both immediately and in the long term.
Working with a ServiceNow Elite Partner helps to maximize the value of your ServiceNow investment. By taking advantage of their experience, expertise, and ongoing support, you can ensure that your ServiceNow implementation is a success and brings long-term benefits to your organization.
In order to maximize your platform investment, it is critical to select the right partner who can help you design sustainable technology strategies, accelerate your digital transformation, provide implementation guidance, create customized solutions, and provide ongoing support to the platform.
Cask Is a ServiceNow Elite Partner
At Cask, we understand that the world moves fast but information moves faster. You need data in a hurry, and company-wide automation is the answer. If your business can’t keep pace, we can guide you through a strategic digital transformation to optimize your operational efficiency.
That’s why we are proud to be a ServiceNow Elite Partner, providing the solutions to help you move from manual tasks and paper deliverables to digital applications for managing your business. With success stories from clients in multiple industries, Cask is a service provider that specializes in product lines across the ServiceNow platform, including IT workflows, customer workflows, employee workflows, and creator workflows.
Learn more about Cask’s services as a ServiceNow Elite Partner.