Operational Continuity Response and Emergency Response Assistance
At Cask, we care deeply about our customers, our partners, our employees and the families that surround them. Our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by COVID-19, either directly or indirectly. As COVID-19 evolves, we need to protect our communities, while enabling our customers to move forward in the most efficient and effective way possible.
Here are steps that Cask is taking to help those around us and those that need it most.
1. Keeping our Customers, Partners and Employees Safe
The health, safety, and well-being of our community around the world is our number one priority. We continually track and monitor CDC and WHO recommendations and will update our policies as needed. We have asked our entire workforce to work from home, following the recommended CDC and government practices.
2. Operational Continuity using Digital Collaboration and our Combined Virtual / Remote Workforces
As our workforces go remote, Cask can share its best practices from being born digital. We have always done the majority of our work as a distributed organization – we will continue to support your team efficiently and effectively leveraging collaboration technologies while maintaining an engaged workforce during these critical times. Working together, you can count on:
- Uninterrupted daily communication and ongoing delivery
- Video facilitated project management, whiteboard, knowledge transfer, daily standups, delivery, training, and Organizational Change Management
- Digital delivery of strategic and tactical sessions for planning, discovery and design
- Transition of thought leadership and planning sessions to digital events
3. Ensure Efficient Emergency Operations & Response with ServiceNow & Cask
ServiceNow has launched four (4) new Community applications to help customers proactively provide Emergency Operations & Response. In order to help our customers employ these, Cask is offering the deployment support of these applications. Below are brief descriptions of the ServiceNow Emergency Operations & Response applications that are available in the ServiceNow Store:
- Emergency Outreach – Notifies employees of safety measures and allows them to self-report health status, including located and safety status
- Emergency Exposure Management – Identifies illness exposure among employees; helps employee identify who else in the company could have been exposed
- Emergency Self Report – Enables employees to report quarantine status and confirm return to work
- Emergency Response Operations – Assists state and local government with incident resource planning and activation (donated by Washington State Department of Health)
Our entire company has come together to focus on solving some of these challenges today and we are deeply committed to your success now and in the future. Please continue to stay safe and healthy and contact us now if you need any help:
Cask Care Hotline
(855) 250-3370 ext 1
We greatly appreciate your partnership and collaboration as we navigate the new future of the workforce.